16th Annual European AML & Financial Crime Conference
ABOUT THE EVENT
Join us this November for your principal AML/CTF & financial crime updates 2022!
A cross-industry leader in enriching public-private partnership to help most effectively combat ML/TF & financial crime, we represent the industry voice to policymakers, governments, and law enforcement.
AMLP looks forward to welcoming you to its flagship 16th Annual European AML & Financial Crime Conference – A Global Outlook, held hybrid on 14 – 15 November 2022 at the magnificent Merchant Taylors’ Hall, City of London.
This event is held in hybrid format – delegates are able to attend in person or virtually.
Excellent feedback from last year’s 300 delegates is a testament to the high quality of presentations and expert insight on topical issues you can expect to hear in the area of AML and financial crime.
This event brings together leading stakeholders to examine the latest strategies and practical measures to combat ML/TF & financial crime. It provides an excellent opportunity to learn about recent AML/CTF international regulatory and legislative changes, best implementation practices, and share knowledge and solutions with professionals from UK, Europe and further afield.
Key Topics 2022
- FATF priorities under the new presidency and ensuing guidance
- Strengthening AML/CTF resilience in the EU – balancing current EU AML/CTF framework with new rules & oversight
- Addressing the greatest financial crime & geopolitical challenges in 2022 – an industry perspective
- Future proofing your compliance programme – expanding role of risk appetite, RBA & reputational risk management
- Push for transparency on suspect Russian funds hidden in complex legal structures & TCSPs – key points for your CDD/KYC, direct or indirect ownership or control
- Navigating the changing sanctions landscape and interplay with kleptocracy & global efforts to target oligarch assets
- Clamping down on emerging cross-regional transnational crimes – addressing new threats & decentralized finance
- Top innovative ways to detect & disrupt ML/TF & financial crime via transaction monitoring, investigations & reporting
- CDD/KYC risk management evolution through an effective RBA, efficient 1st & 2nd line of defence, perpetual KYC, holistic approach to financial crime, data & digitalisation
Member Fee: GBP £858.00 +VAT (£429.00 +VAT per day) • Non-member Fee: GBP £958.00 +VAT (£479.00 +VAT per day)