COVID-19 & Corruption Webinar: Canada and the World
DescriptionTransparency International Canada invites you for an online discussion about the impacts of COVID-19 on corruption. Some of the topics to be covered include corruption risks that could emerge during the pandemic, as well as the impact of the pandemic on white-collar crime investigations and prosecutions.
- Paul Lalonde, Partner, Dentons Canada LLP (Moderator)
- Natalie Rhodes, Policy Officer, Transparency International Health Initiative
- Paul Emanuelli, General Counsel and Managing Director, The Procurement Office
- Randall Hofley, Partner, Blakes
- Anthony Cole, Partner, Dentons Canada LLP