Surveillance Functions: Adapting to the Challenges of the New Working Environment
DescriptionDigital Reasoning will be participating in a 1LOD Digital Debate, titled, Surveillance Functions: Adapting to the Challenges of the New Working Environment. Focus areas will include;
- How do market abuse risks manifest themselves differently when employees are working remotely from either an alternate site or at home?
- How should banks be dealing with the significant increase in alerts generated from the sudden changes to bank working environments?
- How are these challenges compounded by captive surveillance resources being mandated to work from home in outsourced or low-cost locations?
SpeakerThe keynote speaker will be Gregory Coleman, who was the FBI Special Agent responsible for the criminal investigation of Jordan Belfort (The Wolf of Wall Street). The panelists include;
- Steven Schluter, Executive Director, Global Head of ISG Surveillance Strategy, Morgan Stanley
- Daniel Veale, Head of Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls, Americas, UBS
- David Choi, Partner, US RegTech Leader, PwC
- Tim Estes, Founder & CEO, Digital Reasoning
- Michael O’Brien, Head of Product Management for Buy- & Sell-side Technology, Nasdaq