2020 IIAC – Anti Money Laundering & Financial Crimes Conference
Canada’s leading AML and financial crime experts from the industry’s regulatory, technology, legal, consulting and law enforcement sectors share invaluable insights and best practices related to complying with the new AML regulations.
Some of the Speakers:
- Superintendent Pete Payne | Director, Financial Crime | Royal Canadian Mounted Police (Keynote Speaker)
- Madeleine A. Cooper | Policy Counsel, Member Regulation Policy | Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC)
- Gene DiMira | Head of Global Compliance AMLATF Program | Manulife
- Joseph Mari | Director, External Partnerships, Global Risk Management | Scotiabank
- Matthew McGuire | Co-Founder and Practice Director | The AML Shop
- Amber D. Scott | Founder & Chief AML Ninja | Outlier Solutions Inc.
- Jacqueline D. Shinfield | Partner | Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP Lori Stein | Partner | Osler