6th Crypto AML Compliance
Review blockchain essentials and move beyond to investigate and prevent the use of cryptocurrencies for money laundering and terrorism financing. Learn how to develop or adapt existing AML/CFT policies and investigative techniques to the specif context.
- Review relevant FATF recommendations for virtual assets and global DLT frameworks.
- Learn how to investigate blockchain transactions using block explorers.
- Identify & rate users and the risks associated with virtual assets.
- Learn about the various blockchain analysis service providers & investigative technics.
- See how compliance is applied to Virtual Assets.