Anti- Money Laundering Compliance Training For The Art Sector
OVERVIEWOur experts at FCS Compliance offer comprehensive CPD-certified training for all levels of staff to support compliance with Regulation 24 of the Money Laundering Regulations 2017. We are established trainers with extensive knowledge of primary and secondary legislation, and are chosen as the Approved Service Provider for LAPADA, to help raise standards and minimise the risk of criminal activity within regulated businesses. Our popular AML Foundation Training Course is brought it to you remotely, via Zoom, in digestible sessions that run over the course of two consecutive days.
Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Training ~ The Art SectorThe course is scheduled for 25th and 26th August and will be structured as follows: Wednesday 25th August (9.30am – 11.30am)
- Introduction to Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act
- Suspicion, Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) and the National Crime Agency (NCA)
- Money Laundering Regulations 2017
- Art market scenarios and dealing with high risk clients
- An understanding of money laundering and the role of the art sector
- Developing a basic knowledge of the primary AML legislation namely the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- An introduction to the National Crime Agency and the Suspicious Activity Reporting regime
- Understanding the obligations placed upon those working in the art sector when it comes to money laundering
- Please ensure you are logged into the training session 10 minutes beforehand as the course will commence promptly at 9.30am. Delegates will not be permitted access after 9:45am. Cameras must be turned on throughout as this is a CPD-Certified Course.
- A delegate pack and course handouts will be sent to the email address provided prior to the event with full details and your Zoom access links.
- Delegates must attend both sessions to receive a CPD-Certified Certificate upon completion of the online course. We ask that attendees please keep their videos turned on throughout the course.
- Please email Georgie at FCS Compliance ([email protected]) should you have any queries or require assistance.