Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Training – Foundation Level
It is a legal requirement for all relevant property professionals to receive AML training and to stay up-to-date with the current rules.
Our experts at FCS Compliance offer comprehensive CPD-certified training for all levels of staff to support compliance with Regulation 24 of the Money Laundering Regulations 2017. We are established trainers with extensive knowledge of primary and secondary legislation, and are chosen as partners by UK-wide industry associations, such as NAEA Propertymark, to help raise standards and minimise the risk of criminal activity within regulated businesses. Our popular AML Foundation Training Course is brought to you remotely, via Zoom, in digestible sessions that run over the course of two consecutive days.
FoundationAnti-Money Laundering Compliance Training ~ Real Estate Sector
Programme SummaryWednesday 9th June (9.30am – 11.30am)
- Introduction to Money Laundering and the UK property sector
- An overview of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- An explanation of Suspicion, Reasonable Grounds to Suspect and Knowledge
- The National Crime Agency (NCA) and the Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) process
- Compliance with the Money Laundering Regulations 2017
- High Risk Customers including Politically Exposed Persons
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD) Practical Exercise
- An understanding of money laundering and the role of real estate
- Developing a basic knowledge of the primary AML legislation namely the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- An introduction to the National Crime Agency and the Suspicious Activity Reporting regime
- Understanding the obligations placed upon those working in the property sector when it comes to money laundering
Target AudienceThose who have just started working in the property sector, or those who have not received any form of AML training previously, or any AML training for a period of time. Conducted by one of our highly-experienced experts, the course is CPD-certified and you will be provided with the all-important certificate for your training log after completion of the programme.
CostsRate: £95+VAT per person
- Please ensure you are logged into the training session 10 minutes beforehand as the course will commence promptly at 9.30am. Delegates will not be permitted access after 9:45am. Cameras must be turned on throughout as this is a CPD-Certified Course.
- A delegate pack and course handouts will be sent to the email address provided prior to the event with full details and Zoom access links.
- Delegates must attend both sessions to receive a CPD-Certified Certificate upon completion of the online course.
- Please contact Georgie at FCS Compliance ([email protected]) should you have any questions or require assistance.