Anti- Money Laundering Compliance Training – Top-Up Session
It is a legal requirement for all relevant property professionals to receive AML training and to stay up-to-date with the current rules.
About this event
Our experts at FCS Compliance offer comprehensive CPD-certified training for all levels of staff to support compliance with Regulation 24 of the Money Laundering Regulations 2017. We are established trainers with extensive knowledge of primary and secondary legislation, and are chosen as partners by UK-wide industry associations, such as NAEA Propertymark, to help raise standards and minimise the risk of criminal activity within regulated businesses. This refresher course will ensure that employees stay up-to-date with the current rules. The course will be carried out remotely, via Zoom, and those attending must have previous experience of attending an anti-money laundering foundation level course in order to meet legal requirements. Course Details LEVEL Foundation (Top-Up Session) Programme summary Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Training ~ Real Estate Sector (Top Up Session) The course is scheduled for Thursday 13th May and will cover the following topics: Money Laundering Regulations 2017
- Summary of Regulatory Offences
- Customer Due Diligence
- Commencing a business relationship
- Beneficial ownership
- Risk rating of clients
- Reliance on third parties
- Record keeping
- CDD Checklist and recommended documents
- Please ensure you are logged into the training session 10 minutes beforehand as the course will commence promptly at 11am. Delegates will not be permitted access after 11:15am. Cameras must be turned on throughout as this is a CPD-Certified Course.
- A delegate pack and course handout will be sent to the email address provided prior to the event with full details and Zoom access links.
- Delegates must attend the full session to receive a CPD-Certified Certificate upon completion of the online course.
- Please email Georgie at FCS Compliance ([email protected]) should you have any questions or require assistance.
Terms and Conditions The person booking is responsible for supplying the correct contact information. Substitute delegates may attend at no additional cost, however, please email [email protected] regarding this change at least 24 hours before the event. Refunds in respect of cancellations can only be made if cancellations are received in writing at least 7 days before the event, and will be subject to a 50% administrative charge. Cancellations received after this period will be charged 100% of the course fee. Please note that non-attendance (without prior notification) is subject to a 100% cancellation fee. FCS Compliance Ltd reserves the right to alter the programme and/or the speakers at any time and without prior notice, and also reserves the right to cancel an event, in which case all fees will be refunded.