Ask Me (Almost) Anything
Ask Me (Almost) Anything – Careers, culture, ethics and effectiveness with Eric Young, the former CCO at BNP Paribas
SummaryThis is a Free Webinar, Only Available for ACFCS Members
In this new series exclusive for ACFCS Members in 2021, ACFCS will work to bridge one of the biggest gaps in the financial crime and compliance field today: sharing the knowledge and granting access to top thought leaders. The goal of this initiative is to engage current and former professionals, including AML professionals, investigators, regulators and others in the public and private spaces to help strengthen fin crime professionals at all levels. We also want to give the community a chance to ask the tough program questions to individuals who have fought through and overcome similar challenges. In this session, attendees will learn about his secrets to success and get a chance to ask their own questions, including:
- Best and worst advice he has ever received?
- Lessons learned from running large, international compliance programs and takeaways for compliance officers and investigators?
- What advice he has for those just entering the field and trying to rise to the next level of their career?
- How AML compliance teams can create a “culture of compliance” and be more “effective” in creating intelligence with a “high degree of usefulness to law enforcement,” the incoming standard.
- A look at why ethics and compliance go hand-in-hand.
- Analysis of some of the soft skills needed for a compliance leader, including tips on embracing and enhancing “emotional intelligence.”
- 2020 lessons learned and predictions for 2021 and beyond, looking ahead.
- What’s the one thing you would change as you reflect back on your career?