Authorised Push Payment Scams- How Do We Push Back?
About The EventJoin Iain Swaine, the Director of Global Advisory at BioCatch who will be discussing how banking customers have been impacted by Authorised Push Payments (APP) in 2021. He will also explore the role that Behavioural Biometrics can play in the prevention of social engineering scams. Iain will be joined by Paul Davis the Director of Fraud at TSB to cover what they believe will be the key industry challenges we face in 2022 and how you can prepare for them.
By the end of the session, you will know:
- Vulnerable customers: debunking common misconceptions
- Social engineering: the evolution, current landscape and numbers
- Scams in disguise: how to detect scams
- Customer Reimbursement Model: who’s liable for Authorised Push Payments?
- Confirmation of Payee: how real-time collaboration is changing the scam landscape
- Spotting scams: the good, the bad and the ugly protecting vulnerable customers through the lens of Behavioural Biometrics
- What to expect in 2022 with APP scams: What can you do to prepare? How do you balance fraud with CX?
- You will learn about some ‘quick wins’ you can focus on right now to help you prepare for the risks of social engineering scams in 2022.