Combating Cyber and Legal Risks while Working Remotely
DescriptionWith the widespread emergence of remote working due to the COVID-19 pandemic, companies face an array of cybersecurity and legal risks. Join Dow Jones Risk & Compliance for a timely webinar in which compliance and cybersecurity experts will discuss:
- Cyber threats to guard against, including the types of attacks that are most likely to occur and how companies can prevent them.
- How technology issues can pose heightened insider trading risks.
- How employee mobility can challenge intellectual property and increase the risk of trade secret theft.
- Daniel PrincePartner | Paul Hastings
- Rob Sloan Cybersecurity Research Director | The Wall Street Journal
- Gavin Proudley, Global Head, Due Diligence | Dow Jones Risk & Compliance