Data & Digital Transformation in Canada Webinar
Refinitiv organized an interesting webinar with industry experts from the Ontario Securities Commission, Borrowell and Capco to address how digital disruption is affecting the Canadian financial industry. Dive deep into the topics of Open Banking in Canada and learn more about Canada’s Digital Charter.
What you’ll learn:
- How are non-traditional financial institutions disrupting Canada’s financial services industry, and risk management practices in particular?
- How to leverage data analytics, data lakes, AI and fintech partnerships in 2020?
- How to assess the risks and opportunities of Open Banking in Canada?
- Key things you need to know about regulating financial innovation – Canada’s Digital Charter
- Pat Chaucos | Deputy Director – OSC LaunchPad
- Andrew Graham | Co-founder & CEO – Borrowell
- Gary Teelucksingh | Partner – Capco
- Emily DiMiceli | Chief Customer Experience Officer – Refinitiv