Expand the Aperture of Financial Crimes Risk Detection and Accelerate AI-Powered Business Decisions
Complimentary webinar, presented by IBM
To overcome the limitations of legacy financial crime management tools in risk detection, banks are now seriously evaluating the application of AI. There are a lot of existing fallacies around the silver bullets AI can bring to magically solve for risk. But most of these innovations live or die on the quality and availability of data to enrich the findings of various analytics.
In this session, experts from IBM and Palantir share how banks can improve risk detection by expanding the available data set with a combination of analytical techniques and enabling AI-powered business decisions.
We will discuss the following challenges and how to address them:
• Deploying models on real data environment in a super regulated environment
• The need for detailed data engineering methods and platforms for entity resolution
• Empowering KYC, AML and Financial Crime SMEs to build their own risk scenarios
• Large-scale data integration and intelligence extraction from large data sets
• Instituting transparency and provenance to meet regulatory needs