It provides up-to-date and the most relevant knowledge of the Anti Money Laundering (“AML”) / Combatting the Financing of Terrorism (“CFT”) framework with the challenges, lessons learned from recent scandals, digital assets, risk indicators, new regulations and best practices. With the rise of disruptive technologies and increased global use of digital currencies, criminals have developed new money laundering methods that allow them to use digital assets to conduct transactions quickly and anonymously. This course would provide a lot of risk indicators to examine how an organization can create an effective AML/CFT culture.
Regardless of the size of a financial institution, a sound AML program must have a good governance structure, framework, and knowledgeable team. This short course has been created to fit around your busy lives.
Key Learning Features:
• Latest AML scandals, failures, & lessons learnt
• Examine complex global sanctions
• Vulnerabilities of financial institutions from money laundering and terrorist financing
• Global legislations around AML sanctions and guidance
• Legislative developments and challenges for the financial institutions
• Digital Assets and AML
• Impact on the Financial, Fintech, Insurance, Trading, & gambling industries.
• Initial and ‘Ongoing’ Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
• Management obligations & the risk-based approach
Who Should Attend?
This program has been designed for chief compliance officers executives and professionals responsible for one or more aspects of compliance internal audit legal fraud prevention special investigations cybersecurity privacy ethics risk management anti-money laundering elder financial abuse operations and information technology.