Introduction to Blockchain & How to Start Your Career in Cryptocurrency
We have been hearing a lot about Blockchain and Cryptocurrency and you must have seen a lot of jargons and terminologies such as mining, nodes, token and decentralization. We want to break these down for you and help you understand more about these evolving technologies. As part of The Knowledge Series, Toronto Compliance & AML Events (TCAE) has invited one of the subject matter experts, Melanie Lefebvre, to share her knowledge on Blockchain and give us insight on how you could start your career in Cryptocurrency.
- History of blockchain, and what it is
- How blockchain works, key features, and its community
- How the technology is maintained (Network, Nodes, etc.)
- Use cases of blockchain technology outside of cryptocurrency
- Starting Your Career in Cryptocurrency
- Q & A