Sanctions Compliance: Identifying High-Risk Entities and Mitigating Risk to Institutions
AboutFinancial institutions are facing increased expectations for identifying high-risk entities and mitigating sanctions risks. Gaps in sanctions management programs can result in unsatisfactory examinations, reputational damage, civil penalties, or regulatory enforcement actions. Join us for this CAMS-accredited webinar as industry experts explore:
- The regulatory framework surrounding sanctions management, with a focus on compliance commitments.
- How a risk-based approach to sanctions compliance can strengthen sanctions management programs.
- Alert reduction strategies, including targeted analytics delivering higher-quality alerts than those offered by if/then rules or first-generation monitoring systems.
- The benefits of moving from disparate sanctions management processes and systems to a consolidated sanctions screening platform.
- How to prepare for and improve the results of audits and examinations.
- How innovative solutions, such as automated watchlist updates and sanctions screening, can maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of sanctions compliance programs.