THE Fundamentals of an Effective AML/FT Program for the insurance industry in Kenya
Due to the evolving regulatory landscape, as a response to changing channels for Money Laundering, an increasing number of institutions are now obligated to comply with complex regulations!
Insurance companies, for instance, historically were considered to be at a lower risk for traditional financial crime schemes. Recent studies highlight the shift in this trend. Insurance products, namely life insurances and protection-related products, are now at an increased risk due to the tremendous flow of funds. To support insurance companies in Kenya, with the successful undertaking of regulatory obligations, Vneuron Risk and Compliance, in partnership with Dow Jones and Due Diligence, are pleased to invite you to our Webinar.
During this webinar, AML experts will cover the main AML and regulatory requirements within the insurance sector. They will also discuss the importance of technology and quality data in increasing program efficiency to achieve full regulatory compliance.
Why you shouldn’t miss our webinar?
- Attendees will have a comprehensive understanding of AML regulatory requirements for insurance companies
- Attendees will have a program roadmap ready to apply in their organization
- Attendees will have best practices in AML compliance for insurance
- Attendees will be advised on what to consider when choosing their AML software
- Attendees will understand how to evaluate the quality of data and the importance of achieving AML program efficiency.
- Attendees will have the space to ask questions live to top industry experts
Want to attend? Fill in the following form and book your seat today!