The Global Spectrum of Risk – Understanding the Diverse Nature of Global Compliance
DescriptionRegardless of size or scope, all financial institutions and FinTechs must manage global variations in names and understand the geographic variations in risk. Without an informed gameplan handling for global name matching, proper screening and due diligence is impossible. Without up to date understanding of the global risk landscape, key risks fall through the cracks. In The Global Spectrum of Risk, you’ll hear directly from experts in both of these areas and learn how you can manage these critical compliance risks:
- Understand the complexity of global name variation and how that impacts account creation, customer due diligence, and screening.
- Understand emerging trends in global risk to ensure compliance teams avoid historical risk misconceptions and focus their efforts according to the current state of risk.
- Introduction – Alex Detmering (5 min)
- Panel – Greg Pinn, Steve Cohen (20 min)
- Q&A – Greg Pinn, Steve Cohen (25 min)
- Greg Pinn, Head of Strategy at Merlon.ai
- Steve Cohen, COO at Basis Technology