Threat to Global Security Webinar Series – Crimes of Wildlife Trafficking
About this webinarWildlife trafficking needs to be treated as a serious crime and also a predicate offense under national legislation, as well as a high-risk area for money laundering in compliant with FATF recommendation. Collectively, organizations can play a part in combating wildlife trafficking. The webinar will discuss:
- International Wildlife Trafficking – a primer
- Understanding the risks and why you should care
- What are domestic and international police agencies doing to stop illegal wildlife trafficking?
- Wildlife trafficking and illicit funds payments and proceeds flow through commercial banks and financial institutions.
- Leverage data and analysis to build your defenses against wildlife trafficking risks