Your New Career Fighting Financial Crime: Getting Started in BSA/AML
Complimentary webinar, presented by Silent Eight
This summer, we are excited to offer a practical and informative webinar focused on career growth for both those in the early stages of their financial crime compliance careers as well as more seasoned experts looking to hear new points of view from other leaders in the field. In this session, we will sit down with 4 esteemed BSA/AML leaders to gain first-hand knowledge of what a career in compliance really looks like and how to get started. “Your New Career Fighting Financial Crime: Getting Started in BSA/AML,” will also offer an overview of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), exploring what it is and why it is the most important piece of AML regulation in the US, an explanation of how banks create and enforce effective BSA/AML compliance programs, and what roles and training are part of this program. Please join us Wednesday, June 30th, 2021 at 1 pm EST for a candid and informative conversation.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What does a World-Class BSA/AML Team look like?
- What are the roles on a BSA/AML team and how do they differ?
- What career paths are available in BSA/AML?
- Why should I consider a career in BSA/FinCrime?
- How do banks deal with losing staff in the new era of Remote Work?